Welcome to the 2013 Conference and Trade Show -
Celebrate Your Business
Accelerate Your Achievement At Every Stage of Your Company.
Have an idea for a food business? You can interact with the Product Center Team and learn how to make the idea a viable reality.
Have a product developed and need distribution channels? Exhibit your product in front of hundreds of key Michigan food and agricultural buyers at the trade show.
Want to learn more about making your business more efficient and profitable? Our continuing educational sessions cover strategies for the following:
• overcoming growing pains for your business
• interacting with retail buyers
• identifying next steps past the starter recipe
• choosing the right co-packer
• designing attractive and effective branding materials
• identifying the right packaging for your product
• acquiring the right legal protection for your business and your product
• obtaining food product licensing by the State of Michigan.
Early registration for the conference is $79.00 and in addition to the educational sessions includes breakfast, lunch, digital copies of all presentations and reference materials as well as the Marketplace Trade Show.
If you are a food or agricultural entrepreneur, producer, buyer and processor, you don’t want to miss this day!
Making it in Michigan MSU Product Center Conference
The Product Center team is proud to present an exciting agenda including:
- Industry leading keynote speaker session
- Practical, hands-on educational classes on launching or expanding your business and preparing you for the road ahead in regulations, safety, production, marketing and distribution
- Direct access to Product Center team members
Marketplace Trade Show - FREE GENERAL ADMISSION