Welcome to the 2015 Making It In Michigan Conference and Marketplace Trade Show - Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at the Lansing Center.
CONFERENCE REGISTERATION Coming soon!
This year’s theme is “Ingredients for Success – Components and Processes for Safe, Sound and Smart Product Development.”
Have an idea for a food business? You can interact with the Product Center Team and thriving Michigan food businesses and learn how to make your idea a viable reality.
Have a product developed and need distribution channels? Exhibit your product in front of hundreds of key Michigan food and agricultural buyers at the Marketplace trade show.
Want to learn more about making your business more efficient and profitable? Our educational sessions cover strategies for the following:
- Learning about product development and the processes to create a high quality product
- Expanding your food business and taking it to the next level with advice from industry experts
- Learning marketing techniques and how to access different markets from retailers and successful entrepreneurs
- Creating a safe product and ensuring that your food business is protected
This year’s keynote panel will feature leading industry food technologists and engineers discussing “do’s and don’ts” of product development and production.
If you are a food or agricultural entrepreneur, producer, buyer, and processor, you don’t want to miss this day!
Making it in Michigan MSU Product Center Conference
The Product Center Team is proud to present an exciting agenda including:
- Industry leaders keynote speaker session
- Practical, hands-on educational classes on launching or expanding your business and preparing you for the road ahead in regulations safety, production, marketing and reaching the right markets.
- Direct access to the Product Center Team members
Marketplace Trade Show – FREE General Admission
If you are a new or existing business trying to find the right customers and expand your markets, the Marketplace trade show is a must for your business success. Vendor Registration is just $185.00 and as the trade show continues to grow at record levels, we anticipate over 160 vendors in 2015.
Early registration for the conference is $79.00 and in addition to the educational sessions includes breakfast, lunch, digital copes of all presentations and reference materials as well as the Marketplace Trade Show. After November 1, 2015 the conference registration fee goes up to $99.00 per person.